Makes: 5 cups
Cooking Time: 25 min
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup dry sherry or seafood broth
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup chopped, cooked lobster meat (about 1 pound)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
What To Do:
- In a soup pot over medium heat, melt butter. Saute onion 1 minute, or until tender. Add flour, stirring until blended. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Gradually add milk, whipping cream, sherry, salt, and ; bring just to a simmer.
- Cook uncovered 15 to 18 minutes, or until slightly thickened. (Do not boil!) Stir in lobster and chives and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until heated through; serve immediately.
How about serving this with some delicious rolls that are easy and quick to throw together, so you can sop up every last drop?!
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2015, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.