Dim the lights, turn on the soft music, and prepare to enjoy this yummy dish. Yup, it's salmon crusted with potatoes. And wait till you see how 1-2-3 easy it is!
Cooking Time: 20 min
What You'll Need:
- 1/3 cup instant mashed potato flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (6-ounce) salmon fillets, skin removed
- 1/4 cup ( stick) butter, melted
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 7- x 11-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, combine potato flakes, onion powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Dip fillets in melted butter then coat with potato mixture; place in prepared baking dish. Sprinkle any remaining potato mixture evenly over the top. Drizzle remaining butter over the fillets.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork and potato crust is golden. Serve immediately.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.