Five ingredients are all you need to make these heavenly Peanut Butter Cup Bars. They're so good, you'll never buy the cups from the store again!
Yields: 25 to 30 bars
Chilling Time: 15 min
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 pound (2 sticks) butter, melted
- 1 pound confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips, melted
What To Do:
- Coat a 10 x 15-inch baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine peanut butter, butter, confectioners' sugar, and graham cracker crumbs; spread mixture on prepared baking sheet. Pour melted chocolate evenly over top.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes. While still on baking sheet, slice into bars. Refrigerate until well chilled; serve cold.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.