This refreshing Peach Melba Cooler will quench even the biggest summer thirst. The trio of creamy raspberry sherbet, frozen peaches and sparkling club soda team up for super sipping.
• 6 slices frozen peaches
• 2 cups peach nectar
• 2 cups club soda
• 2 scoops raspberry sherbet or frozen yogurt
• Red raspberries for garnish
1. In two large glasses, evenly divide frozen peaches, peach nectar, and club soda.
2. Top each with 1 scoop sherbet, garnish with raspberries, and serve immediately.
• For a sweeter flavor, stir sherbet with a spoon until melted.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Cold-Beverages/Peach-Melba-Cooler#sdj8K02yzQrvqQmV.99
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2015, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.