This saucy Old World Spanish Chicken one-pot is chock-full of fresh-tasting ingredients guaranteed to deliver full, comforting flavor.
Cooking Time: 55 min
What You'll Need:
• 1/3 cup olive oil
• 1 (3- to 3-1/2-pound) chicken, cut into 8 pieces
• 1 cup white wine
• 1 small onion, peeled and chopped
• 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh garlic
• 1 bay leaf
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon black pepper
• 1/4 teaspoon paprika
What To Do:
1. In a soup pot, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and sauté about 15 minutes, or until golden on all sides, turning occasionally.
2. Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer 30 to 35 minutes, or until chicken is tender and no pink remains. Remove bay leaf, and serve.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Chicken/Old-World-Spanish-Chicken#CRegRB0IYzqd2UMs.99
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.