These “can’t get enough of ‘em” potatoes began disappearing in our Test Kitchen straight out of the oven while they were still on the baking sheet. Yes, they’re so good, even our own team couldn’t resist their flavorful crunch! Our Million Dollar Potatoes are worth their weight in gold!
Cooking Time: 30 min
What You'll Need:
• 1/2 cup (1-stick) butter, melted
• 1/2 cup cornflake crumbs
• 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
• 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
• 2 pounds Idaho potatoes, cut into wedges
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Place melted butter in a shallow dish. In another shallow dish, combine remaining ingredients except potatoes; mix well.
3. Dip potato wedges in melted butter then in crumb mixture, turning to coat completely; place on baking sheets in a single layer and pour any remaining melted butter on top.
4. Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
• If you want to cut the cooking time, feel free to start with partly cooked potatoes. Cut and season as directed, but reduce the cooking time to only 15 minutes.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Potatoes-Rice/Million-Dollar-Potatoes#VCs0qJMKVwo3bqdm.99
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2016, A Quincy Media broadcasting station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.