You'll love the sweet-and-sour taste sensation that the sugar and vinegar add to these oh-so-tender pork chops.
Cooking Time: 45 min
What You'll Need:
• 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
• 4 (1-inch-thick) boneless center-cut loin pork chops
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
• 1/2 cup pitted prunes, sliced
• 1/2 cup dried apricots, sliced
• 1 small onion, thinly sliced
• 1/2 cup water
• 2 tablespoons brown sugar
• 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
What To Do:
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil . Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. Cook pork chops 5 minutes on each side, or until browned; drain.
Add remaining ingredients to skillet. Cover, reduce heat to medium and simmer 30 minutes, or until meat is tender, stirring occasionally.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2015, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.