Our Maple Breakfast Buns are easy-to-make homemade sweet rolls. With their irresistible maple nut topping, you'll earn high marks…and nobody will guess that you started with refrigerated crescent rolls.
Cooking Time: 25 min
What You'll Need:
• 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
• 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
• 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
• 1/4 cup chopped pecans
• 1 (8-ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
• 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
• 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Combine brown sugar , butter, and syrup in an 8-inch round cake pan. Heat in oven 5 minutes, or until butter melts; stir gently to blend ingredients. Sprinkle pecans over butter mixture.
3. Remove dough from package (do not unroll dough). Cut roll into 12 slices.
4. Combine granulated sugar and cinnamon then dip both sides of each slice of dough into sugar mixture. Arrange slices in pan, cut-side down; sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture. Bake 18 minutes, or until golden. Immediately invert pan onto a serving platter and serve warm.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Bread/Maple-Breakfast-Buns#p9xezbVxCSH33Pu1.99
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2016, A Quincy Media broadcasting station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.