You won't want to miss our "Taste of Disney" series which inspired our Test Kitchen team to create these Magical Stuffed Cupcakes! You’ll need a spoon to dig through the cloud of whipped cream covering the creamy pudding inside these eye-catching treats!
Cooking Time: 20 min
• 1 (18.25-ounce) package white cake mix, prepared according to package directions
• 3/4 cup rainbow sprinkles
• 1 (4-serving-size) package instant vanilla pudding
• 1 1/2 cups milk
• 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
• 18 maraschino cherries
• Decorative sugar crystals for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 18 cupcake tins with cooking spray.
2. Stir sprinkles into batter and spoon evenly into prepared tins. Bake according to package directions; let cool.
3. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk pudding and milk 2 minutes, or until thickened.
4. When cupcakes are completely cooled, turn upside down on a serving platter. Using a knife, make 2 cuts halfway through each cupcake, forming an “X.” Open up cupcakes a bit and evenly spoon pudding into each cupcake. Top each with a dollop of whipped topping, a cherry, and a sprinkle of decorative sugar. Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.