If you love down-home macaroni and cheese then you'll love our Macaroni and Cheese Soup. This comfort food in a bowl cooks up warm and creamy for kids of all ages to enjoy.
Cooking Time: 20 min
What You'll Need:
• 2 1/2 cups water
• 1 (10-ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
• 1 (7.25-ounce) package macaroni & cheese mix
• 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
• 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
• 4 cups (1 quart) milk
• 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
1. In a soup pot, bring water to a boil over high heat. Stir in mixed vegetables, macaroni from packaged mix (reserving cheese packet), salt, and pepper. Return to a boil, cover loosely, and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Add remaining ingredients, including reserved cheese packet. Reduce heat to medium, cover loosely, and simmer 10 minutes, or until hot and creamy, stirring occasionally.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Soup-Recipes/Macaroni-and-Cheese-Soup-From-Mr-Food#qtKUmDOV9kp65bFH.99
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2016, A Quincy Media broadcasting station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.