What's our secret to fancying up a whole cut-up budget-friendly chicken? Look no further than a homemade zesty marinade made from flavorful fresh ingredients. The result is a moist and tasty Lemony Garlic Chicken.
Chilling Time: 20 min
Cooking Time: 1 hr
What You'll Need:
• 2/3 cup lemon juice (juice of 4 to 5 lemons)
• 1/3 cup dry white wine
• 3 tablespoons olive oil
• 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
• 1 garlic bulb, cloves separated, peeled and chopped
• 1 (3-to 3 ½-pound) chicken, cut into 8 pieces
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine lemon juice, wine, oil, parsley, and garlic.
3. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper and place in prepared baking dish. Pour lemon juice mixture over chicken, cover, and marinate 20 to 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
4. Bake, uncovered, 60 to 70 minutes, or until no pink remains and juices run clear.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Chicken/Lemony-Garlic-Chicken-271#xBlORwIQRGzIDC9l.99
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.