We’re offering up the best of two Italian main dish favorites rolled into one with our Lasagna Stuffed Shells. This easy recipe is sure to add a change of pace excitement to your mealtime routine.
Cooking Time: 50 min
• 1 (32-ounce) container ricotta cheese
• 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
• 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, divided
• 2 eggs
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
• 3 garlic cloves, minced
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
• 1/2 pound cooked Italian sausage, crumbled
• 1 (28-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce, divided
• 1 (12-ounce) package jumbo pasta shells, cooked according to package directions, drained
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine ricotta cheese, 2 cups mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, the eggs, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper; mix well. Stir in sausage until well combined.
3. Spread 1 cup spaghetti sauce evenly over bottom of prepared baking dish. Spoon 1 to 2 tablespoons cheese mixture into each shell; place filled shells in baking dish.
4. Pour remaining spaghetti sauce over filled shells, cover with aluminum foil, and bake 40 minutes.
5. Remove foil from dish, and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Bake 10 to 12 additional minutes, or until shells are heated through and cheese is golden and bubbling. Let sit 10 minutes before serving.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Pastas/Lasagna-Stuffed-Shells#PKrgHYKs7tvO2LlL.99
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2016, A Quincy Media broadcasting station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.