This is one tasty marriage that'll last a long time! Our Italian Hoagie Pizza takes two pizzeria favorites and combines them into one! For an easy weeknight supper or some laid-back entertaining, either way this is a hit-maker!
Makes: 6 slices
Cooking Time: 15 min
• 1 pound store-bought pizza dough, kept at room temperature for 1 hour
• 1/4 pound sliced deli salami, cut into 1-inch pieces
• 1/4 pound sliced deli ham, cut into 1-inch pieces
• 2 to 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
• 1/4 cup Italian dressing
• 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
• 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a 12- to 14-inch pizza pan with cooking spray.
2. Using a rolling pin, roll out dough to cover bottom of pan. Push dough up to edge of pan, forming a rim. With a fork, prick dough 15 to 20 times.
3. In a medium bowl, combine salami, ham, tomatoes, and dressing; mix well. Spoon mixture evenly over prepared crust and top with cheese. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
4. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until crust is crisp and brown. Cut and serve.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Pizza/Italian-Hoagie-Pizza#SrZHHH7d2AP3myiV.99
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2015, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.