They sure know how to get everyone out of bed for breakfast down on an Amish Farm. Recipes like a Hootenanny Pancake which look as good as they taste and are a cinch to make, will guarantee that your gang won’t be snoozing through the alarm clock.
Cooking Time: 25 min
• 1/4 pound (1 stick) butter, melted
• 6 eggs
• 1 cup milk
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1 cup all-purpose flour
• 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
• 1/2 cup blueberries
• 1/2 cup raspberries
• Confectioners' sugar for sprinkling
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Pour butter into a 9- x 13-inch baking dish; set aside.
2. In a blender, combine eggs, milk, and salt; blend until frothy. Slowly add flour, mixing until well blended. Pour egg mixture into baking dish.
3. Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown and center is set. Top with berries and sprinkle with confectioners' sugar. Slice and serve immediately.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2015, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.