Just like at a restaurant, we can have a special “house dressing” of our own, that makes us shine. Try drizzling your favorite greens with our easy, fresh-tasting Honey Poppy Seed Dressing and we guarantee it’ll be a specialty of the house every time you make it.
Makes: 1 1/3 cups
Preparation Time: 2 min
• 3/4 cup mayonnaise
• 1/3 cup honey
• 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
• 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
• 1/8 teaspoon salt
• 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients until well combined.
2. Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2016, A Quincy Media broadcasting station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.