Take your taste buds to the backwoods, country-style way of cooking and rustle up our hearty Hillbilly One Pot. Made from a load of fresh ingredients, this one is down-home special!
Cooking Time: 35 min
What You'll Need:
• 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
• 4 cups beef broth
• 3 (15.5-ounce) cans black eyed peas, not drained
• 3 potatoes, peeled, diced
• 1 onion, chopped
• 1 celery stalk, chopped
• 1 carrot, chopped
• 3/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
1. In a soup pot over medium heat, saute ground beef 5 to 6 minutes, or until browned. Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 30 to 35 minutes, or until potatoes are fork-tender.
Sopping up this flavorful sauce with some tasty rolls is definitely the way to go here!
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Beef/Hillbilly-One-Pot#FSxWRZDE1hX3Fu0Y.99
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.