One of our Test Kitchen team members always raves about how much she loved going to her Grandmother’s home for Sunday Dinner. A favorite dish was always a creamy chicken and pasta casserole. So in honor of Grandmas everywhere, enjoy this memory-making Grandma’s Best Casserole soon.
Cooking Time: 45 min
What You'll Need:
• 1 (1-pound) package spaghetti
• 4 tablespoons butter
• 1 onion, chopped
• 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
• 1 (8-ounce) package fresh mushrooms, sliced
• 1 1/2 pounds cooked chicken, cut into 1-inch chunks
• 2 cups chicken broth
• 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans condensed cheese soup
• 8 ounces bacon, cooked and crumbled
1. Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain, return to pot, and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter; sauté onion, bell pepper, and mushrooms 6 to 7 minutes, or until tender. Add vegetable mixture and remaining ingredients to spaghetti; mix well.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch casserole dish with cooking spray.
4. Place mixture in prepared casserole dish, cover, and cook 25 to 30 minutes, or until heated through.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Casseroles/Grandmas-Best-Casserole#HYdsQKaztCghiiDk.99
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2016, A Quincy Media broadcasting station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.