These traditional southern-style deviled eggs get their down-home tangy taste from yellow mustard and relish. Any time of year, for an appetizer or a snack...these Good Ol' Southern Deviled Eggs will go fast!
Preparation Time: 5 min
What You'll Need:
• 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and cut in half lengthwise
• 1/2 cup mayonnaise
• 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
• 2 tablespoons sweet relish, drained
• Paprika for sprinkling
What To Do:
1. In a small bowl, combine egg yolks, mayonnaise, mustard and relish; mix well.
2. Fill egg white halves with yolk mixture and place on a platter. Sprinkle each egg with paprika. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
• For an added burst of flavor, sprinkle with some chopped cooked bacon pieces.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Eggs/Good-Ol-Southern-Deviled-Eggs#RbDs2MfHRGSzS8SQ.99
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.