Plump shrimp, flavorful and healthy garlic, and baby spinach are the key ingredients in our quick-to-fix Garlic Shrimp and Spinach skillet meal. Whether for company or a quick weeknight dinner, it will bring you tasty rewards.
Cooking Time: 25 min
• 1 pound angel hair pasta
• 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
• 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled, deveined and tails removed
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh garlic
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
• 1 (6-ounce) bag fresh baby spinach
• 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
• 1/4 cup pine nuts
• 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice (juice of 1/2 lemon)
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and keep warm in a serving bowl.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat; add shrimp, garlic, salt, and pepper, and sauté 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until shrimp turn pink. Remove shrimp mixture to a bowl.
3. Add spinach, cherry tomatoes, and pine nuts to skillet and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until spinach is wilted. Return shrimp mixture to skillet with vegetables, and simmer 1 to 2 minutes. Serve over pasta and drizzle with lemon juice.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2015, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.