Our Test Kitchen shares an easy trick for making these company-fancy Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops, that are a welcome weeknight main dish as well!
Cooking Time: 35 min
What You'll Need:
• 4 (1/2-inch-thick) boneless pork chops
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
• 1/4 cup milk
• 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
• 1 cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
• 1/4 cup butter, divided
• 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared minced garlic
• 3/4 cup heavy cream
• 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Sprinkle pork chops evenly with salt and pepper.
2. In a small, shallow bowl, stir together milk and mustard. Dip pork chops in milk mixture; coat in bread crumbs. Place pork chops on prepared baking sheet.
3. Bake pork chops 25 to 30 minutes, or until medium or desired doneness beyond that.
4. Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a saucepan over medium-high heat; add garlic and saute 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in cream and cheese; reduce heat to low, and simmer 3 to 4 minutes (do not boil). Whisk in remaining butter until melted. Serve over chops and garnish with chopped parsley.
Our Test Kitchen Team recommends serving this over cooked pasta, egg noodles or some creamy mashed potatoes!
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Pork/Garlic-Parmesan-Pork-Chops-4883#O5poLaxoK3AR7Hbo.99
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2016, A Quincy Media broadcasting station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.