What’s sure to lure your gang to the table? This fresh homemade version of Salmon Burgers that starts with the fresh catch from the market fish counter, and ends with lots of tasty raves. Don't forget to try our homemade Dill Sauce too!
Cooking Time: 6 min
What You'll Need:
• 1 pound skinless salmon fillets, cut into 1-inch chunks
• 1 to 2 slices fresh white bread
• 2 scallions, cut into 1-inch slices
• 1 tablespoon lemon juice
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
1. Place all ingredients in a food processor; pulse until coarsely chopped and well combined. Form mixture into 4 burgers.
2. Coat a skillet with cooking spray. Cook burgers over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Fish/Fresh-Salmon-Burgers#rGp5MMvfUSlMgyMw.99
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2015, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.