You can have our Fresh Catch Fish Scampi on the table in under half an hour -- honest! And it's so tasty, you'll no doubt add it to your normal dinner rotation after trying just one bite.
Cooking Time: 20 min
What You'll Need:
3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter
4 garlic cloves, minced
2 scallions, sliced
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
2 teaspoons dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
2 1/2 pounds cod fillets, cut into 2-inch pieces
2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
What To Do:
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2) In a large skillet, melt butter over low heat. Add garlic, scallions, parsley, dill, oregano, salt, and pepper; saute 2 minutes.
3) Place fish in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish, and pour butter mixture evenly over top.
4) Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Drizzle with lemon juice and serve.
- Fresh herbs are always great, but dried herbs work well, too. Just substitute with equivalent amounts.
- If you want to enjoy this scampi in the traditional way, just serve over cooked pasta.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.