Sparks will surely fly at your table when you serve up our zesty tasting Firecracker Barbecued Pork. This delicious pork roast cooks up juicy and flavorful in your oven. Impress company or simply enjoy any night for a meal to remember.
• 1 (2-pound) boneless pork loin roast
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
• 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
• 3/4 cup orange marmalade
• 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
• 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Using a sharp knife, cut a diamond pattern into top of pork about 1/4-inch deep. Season pork roast with salt and pepper and place in a 9- x 13- inch baking dish.
2. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients and pour over roast.
3. Roast 40 to 45 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 155 degrees F. to 160 degrees F. Let roast sit 5 to 10 minutes, then slice and serve.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Pork/Firecracker-Barbecued-Pork#fyo0gWwb2wIm3OyS.99
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2015, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.