With cabbage always in season year-round, our tasty Farmer's Cabbage and Pasta is a side dish sure to show up often on your dinner table. We love the contrast of the noodles with the cabbage, and we're betting you will love this go-along too!
Cooking Time: 15 min
What You'll Need:
• 1/4 cup vegetable oil
• 1 1/2 cups chopped onion (about 2 medium onions)
• 4 cups chunked cabbage (about 1/2 a medium head)
• 8 ounces bowtie noodles, prepared according to package directions
• 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
1. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; saute onions and cabbage until very soft and light brown.
2. Add remaining ingredients and cook 3 to 5 minutes, or until heated through. Serve immediately.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Vegetables/Farmers-Cabbage-and-Pasta#UYFcfdxeVI4UDQfy.99
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.