Stop! Back away from the ground beef. Our Easy Cheesy Turkey Sliders are so juicy and mouthwatering that you'll forget all about that stuff you formerly used to make burgers.
Yields: 8 to 10
Cooking Time: 6 min
What You'll Need:
1 1/4 pounds ground turkey breast
2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup Italian-style dry bread crumbs
1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
1 1/4 teaspoons salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
8 to 10 slider rolls
What To Do:
1) In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except rolls; mix well. Form mixture into 8 to 10 patties.
2) Coat a large skillet with cooking spray. Over medium heat, cook sliders 6 to 8 minutes, or until no pink remains, turning halfway through cooking. Serve on rolls.
- Serve these up with a variety of toppings, such as tomato slices, shredded lettuce, and your favorite sauce.
- It's easy to grow your own herbs. Take a look at our herb gardening tips!
- If you opt not to grow your own herbs, go ahead and use the equivalent amounts of dried herbs. They'll work fine, too!
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2016, A Quincy Media broadcasting station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.