There's nothing more lip smackin’ than smoky flavored country-style Down-Home Ribs made on the grill. Better make sure to have plenty of napkins ready when you chow down on these!
Cooking Time: 15 min
• 1/4 cup Dijon-style mustard
• 1/4 cup mayonnaise
• 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
• 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
• 2-1/2 to 3 pounds country-style pork ribs
1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
2. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients, except ribs, to make a glaze.
3. Grill ribs 15 to 20 minutes, basting occasionally with glaze during the first 10 minutes of cooking, and turning ribs over occasionally.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2015, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.