They’ll go hog-wild over our tasty recipe for Dogs ’n’ Hogs. Every bite of our recipe for mini bacon-wrapped hot dogs is irresistibly flavor-packed.
Cooking Time: 13 min
• 1 cup yellow mustard
• 1/2 cup maraschino cherries
• 2 tablespoons honey
• 1 tablespoon cherry juice
• 12 slices bacon, cut in half (24 pieces)
• 8 hot dogs (about 1 pound), cut into thirds (24 pieces)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a blender or food processor, combine mustard, cherries, honey and cherry juice; process until smooth.
2. Meanwhile, wrap bacon around hot dog pieces and place on baking sheet.
3. Bake 8 minutes, turn hot dogs over, then cook 5 to 6 more minutes, or until bacon is crisp. Serve with cherry mustard dipping sauce.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.