Our "Taste of Disney" series took us to Disney's Hollywood Studios and the 50s Prime Time Cafe. Don't miss our visit there or our Disney-inspired recipe for this comforting version of Dad's Meat Loaf.
Cooking Time: 1 hr
• 1 pound ground beef
• 1 pound ground pork
• 1/2 cup chopped onion
• 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
• 2 eggs
• 1/2 cup ketchup, divided
• 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
• 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine beef, pork, onion, bread crumbs, eggs, 1/4 cup ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper; mix well. Press mixture into prepared pan.
3. In a small bowl, combine remaining ketchup and brown sugar; brush over meat loaf.
4. Bake 1 to 1-1/4 hours, or until juices run clear. Allow to sit 5 minutes, then slice and serve.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.