No need to head out to a restaurant and blow your food budget for the week, when this restaurant-worthy recipe for the best homemade Crabmeat Stuffed Salmon ever can be on your table for a lot less. Try it once and we know you’ll be hooked.
Cooking Time: 15 min
• 1/2 pound imitation crabmeat, flaked
• 1/2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
• 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
• 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
• 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
• 6 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except salmon; mix well and set aside.
3. Cut a slit lengthwise 3/4 of way through each salmon fillet. Evenly divide stuffing into each slit and place on prepared baking sheet.
4. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2016, A Quincy Media broadcasting station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.