What's the shortcut to our mini Chicken Potpie crocks? A homey layer of mashed potatoes takes the place of traditional potpie crust to add novelty and comfort to every bite.
Cooking Time: 25 min
What You'll Need:
• 2 cups cooked chicken chunks
• 1 1/2 cups mixed vegetables
• 1 (12-ounce) jar chicken gravy
• 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
• 3 cups mashed potatoes
• Paprika for sprinkling
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 6 mini ramekins (or mini souffle dishes) with cooking spray .
2. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except mashed potatoes ; mix well. Spoon mixture evenly into prepared ramekins half to three-quarters full.
3. Spread mashed potatoes over chicken mixture, distributing evenly. Sprinkle with paprika and place on a rimmed baking sheet.
4. Bake uncovered 25 to 30 minutes, or until heated through. Serve immediately.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Chicken/Chicken-Potpie-Crocks#XqPCE80tgWSZMDwz.99
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.