Got chocolate lovers at home? Well then, stand back when you put this one out...’cause everyone is sure to come running for a taste of this sinfully rich Candy Bar Brownie Trifle. We guarantee you that there will not be a drop left!
Cooking Time: 30 min
• 1 (19.9-ounce) package brownie mix
• 1 (6-serving-size) package instant vanilla puddingmix
• 3 cups milk
• 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
• 3 1/2 cups coarsely chopped assorted candy bars, with 1/2 cup reserved for garnish
• 1 (16-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1. Prepare brownies according to package directions for a 9- x 13-inch baking dish; allow to cool completely.
2. In a large bowl, whisk pudding mix and milk until slightly thickened. Whisk in peanut butter until thoroughly combined. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
3. Break up brownies into 1-inch pieces and place half in bottom of a trifle bowl or large glass serving bowl. Cover with half the pudding mixture, half the candy, and half the whipped topping. Repeat layers and garnish with reserved candy.
4. Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Trifles bring several tasty treats together in one bowl that's always great for serving a crowd.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2016, A Quincy Media broadcasting station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.