Feel like a pro when you use our Test Kitchen’s easy tips to stuff pork chops. Our delicious filling for Caesar Stuffed Pork Chops will have everyone wondering if you have a secret chef helping you out in the kitchen!
Preparation Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 40 min
• 1 (6-ounce) package pork stuffing mix
• 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
• 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
• 4 (1-inch-thick) pork loin chops (about 1-1/2 pounds total)
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
• 1/4 cup Caesar dressing
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a medium saucepan, prepare stuffing mix according to package directions; stir in Parmesan cheese, parsley, and garlic powder.
3. Cut a deep pocket in the center of each pork chop. Season with salt and pepper. Stuff each pork chop with 1/3 cup of stuffing mixture. Place the chops in the prepared baking dish standing up, and generously brush all sides with Caesar dressing.
4. Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until cooked through. Serve immediately.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.