Take the ho-hum out of burgers on the grill by pumping up the flavor with the traditional tastes and textures of a Caesar salad. Our delicious grilled Caesar Burgers will make you the master of your grill!
Cooking Time: 15 min
• 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
• 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
• 1/4 cup dry seasoned stuffing mix
• 1/2 cup creamy Caesar dressing, divided
• 1 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
• 6 romaine lettuce leaves
• 6 hamburger rolls
1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
2. In a large bowl, combine ground beef, Parmesan cheese, stuffing mix, 1/4 cup Caesar dressing, the garlic powder, and pepper; mix well. Form mixture into 6 equal patties.
3. Grill burgers 8 to 12 minutes, or until no longer pink in center, turning halfway through grilling.
4. Place lettuce and burgers on rolls and top with remaining Caesar dressing. Serve immediately.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2016, A Quincy Media broadcasting station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.