Treat your tricksters to some really good finger food ! Our Bloody Witch’s Fingers are the best darn party-pleasing chicken fingers ever. Dripping with a BBQ dip, every bite is bloody delicious!
Preparation Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 15 min
What You'll Need:
• 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken tenders
• 1 (6-ounce) bag sour cream and onion potato chips, crushed
• 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
• 1 cup barbecue sauce (see Note)
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Slice chicken tenders lengthwise into strips. Place crushed potato chips in a shallow bowl.
3. Place salad dressing in another shallow bowl and dip chicken in dressing, coating completely and shaking off any excess dressing. Dip chicken in crushed potato chips, completely coating chicken. Place on prepared baking sheet.
4. Bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Serve immediately with barbecue sauce on tips of chicken "fingers" (see photo) and with extra sauce for dipping.
For dipping, alternate ketchup for barbecue sauce if you prefer!
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Chicken/Bloody-Witchs-Fingers#dP9U62h5vFuUiqZ7.99
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2015, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.