If you can't resist the combo of chocolate , cherries and whipped cream in Black Forest Cake, then wait till you taste our Black Forest Coffee. Talk about some jazzy sipping!
What You'll Need:
• 2 cups hot brewed coffee
• 1/4 cup chocolate-flavored syrup
• 2 tablespoons maraschino cherry juice
• 1 tablespoon sugar
• Whipped cream for garnish
• Maraschino cherries for garnish
• Chocolate-flavored syrup for garnish
What To Do:
1. Divide the coffee , chocolate syrup, cherry juice, and sugar evenly between 2 mugs; mix well.
2. Top each with whipped cream and a cherry then drizzle with chocolate syrup. Serve immediately.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Hot-Beverages/Black-Forest-Coffee#T2tj8MYTs6MIftPo.99
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2016, A Quincy Media broadcasting station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.