This is no ordinary grilled chicken sandwich! You're gonna love the reaction when everyone tastes the tangy tastes and crunchy textures in our awesome Barbecued Chicken Stack.
Cooking Time: 10 min
• 8 ounces (1/2 a 16-ounce bag) shredded coleslaw
• 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
• 1/2 cup coleslaw dressing
• 1 cup barbecue sauce
• 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
• 4 hamburger buns
1. In a large bowl, combine coleslaw, pineapple, and dressing; mix well and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, combine barbecue sauce and hot sauce. Evenly sprinkle both sides of chicken with salt then baste with sauce mixture.
3. Grill chicken breasts 10 to 13 minutes, or until no pink remains and juices run clear, turning frequently and, for first 5 minutes, brushing them each time with barbecue sauce.
4. Place chicken on buns, top with coleslaw, and serve.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2016, A Quincy Media broadcasting station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.