Calling all banana fans! Get ready for an easy dessert that doesn't require a lot of ingredients and isn't lacking in flavor. Our Banana Pudding Cake is super moist and will have you floating on cloud 9 after one bite!
Cooking Time: 50 min
What You'll Need:
1 (18.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix
1 (4-serving-size) package vanilla instant pudding mix
4 large eggs
1 cup water
1/2 cup mashed ripe banana (about 1 medium) (see Note)
1/4 cup vegetable oil
Confectioners sugar for garnish
What To Do:
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 10-inch Bundt pan with cooking spray.
2) In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat until blended. Pour into prepared pan.
3) Bake 50 to 55 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 15 minutes; remove from pan, and cool completely on wire rack.
- To bring out the sweetness of yellow bananas, preheat oven to 350 degrees and place banana on foil-lined baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes, let cool, then slice open.
- We've got lots of great recipes with bananas! You may also want to try our Banana Bread Bites for another tasty treat!
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2016, A Quincy Media broadcasting station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.