We’ve given popular macaroni salad a homemade makeover by adding the smoky flavors of bacon and the heartiness of chopped eggs. Team our Bacon and Egg Macaroni Salad with any of your picnic or cookout favorites and get ready for raves.
Chilling Time: 1 hr
Cooking Time: 15 min
• 1 pound elbow macaroni
• 8 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
• 1/2 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
• 1 cup chopped celery
• 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
• 2 cups mayonnaise
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. In a large pot of boiling water, cook macaroni over high heat 7 to 9 minutes, or just until tender. Drain, rinse, and let cool.
2. Place macaroni in a large bowl, add remaining ingredients, and mix well. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2015, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.