Who wouldn't want to show off a bit and pull off a popular Asian-restaurant style dish easily? Well, we've got you covered with our simply delicious Asian Sesame Tuna. Try it and your gang will be hooked!
• 4 tablespoons sesame oil, divided
• 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
• 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
• 3 tablespoons soy sauce
• 1 1/4 pounds sashimi grade tuna steaks
• 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
• 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
• 1 teaspoon ground ginger
1. In a large resealable plastic bag, mix 2 tablespoons sesame oil, chopped garlic, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, and soy sauce. Add tuna steaks to bag, seal, and marinate in refrigerator for 60 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix sesame seeds, bread crumbs, ground ginger, the remaining black pepper and remaining sesame oil.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Remove tuna from marinade, discard marinade, and place tuna steaks on baking sheet. Top evenly with sesame seed mixture and bake 12 to 15 minutes.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2015, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.