This east meets west easy weeknight meal fits company, too. Our Asian Chicken Wraps are way more exciting than a plain old sandwich. Chockfull of flavor and crunch they're a treat for our taste buds.
Cooking Time: 35 min
• 3/4 cup duck sauce or sweet-and-sour sauce
• 3/4 cup Thai sweet chili sauce
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 (16-ounce) bag coleslaw mix
• 2 cups diced, cooked chicken
• 4 (8-inch) spinach-flavored wraps
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, combine duck sauce, chili sauce, and salt; mix well and set aside.
3. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat and sauté coleslaw 2 to 3 minutes, or until it begins to wilt. Remove from heat and stir in chicken and 1/2 cup sauce mixture; mix well.
4. Lay wraps out on counter. Spoon equal amounts of chicken mixture across center of each wrap. Fold up bottom of wrap over mixture. Fold the left side over, then the right side, and roll up forming a cylinder shape. Repeat with remaining wraps. Place wraps in prepared baking dish, cover with foil.
5. Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until heated through. Serve with remaining sauce for dipping.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.