Cooking Time: 10 min
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12-ounce) package bowtie pasta
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 8 ounces fresh sugar snap peas (about 2 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups fresh shoestring carrots
- 3 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a over medium heat, heat peanut oil. Sauté sesame seeds and garlic 3 to 5 minutes, or until the seeds are golden brown. Add soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, and vegetable oil and continue to cook over medium-low heat 2 more minutes. Stir in peas and carrots and cook 5 to 6 minutes, or until crisp-tender. Add chicken and salt and continue to cook 5 additional minutes, or until heated through.
- Place warm pasta in a , pour chicken mixture over it, and toss until evenly coated. Serve immediately.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2015, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.