Store bought marinades can be okay, but why not make your own in minutes for a fraction of the cost? These Asian-marinated pork chops will melt in your mouth, and each bite is packed with great taste!
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 4 (3/4-inch) pork loin chops (1-1/2 to 2 pounds total)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except pork chops and butter; mix well.
- Place chops in a 9" x 13" baking dish and pour soy sauce mixture over the top, turning chops to coat thoroughly. Cover and chill for 2 hours, turning after 1 hour. Remove chops from marinade and discard marinade.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat and cook chops 5 to 7 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Serve immediately.
We have loads more mouthwatering pork chop recipes for you!
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2015, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.