There’s so much you can do with rotisserie chicken! This is a light and easy way to feature it in a fresh-tasting pasta salad.
- 1 (8-ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 1 (16-ounce) bottle peppercorn-Ranch dressing
- 2 1/2 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1 (10-ounce) package sweet peas, thawed
- 1 (2-1/4-ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- Salt to taste
- Cook pasta in salted water according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water then place in a large bowl.
- Stir remaining ingredients into pasta; chill at least 1 hour before serving.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.