Honey-Garlic Pork Chops
3/4 cup lemon juice
3/4 cup honey
1/3 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup dry white wine
2 tablespoons minced garlic
4 (3/4-inch) pork loin chops (about 2 pounds total), well trimmed
- In a 9" x 13" baking dish, combine all the ingredients except the pork chops; mix well. Add the chops, cover, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight, turning the chops over occasionally.
- Preheat the broiler. Coat a broiler pan or rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Transfer the chops to the broiler pan, reserving the marinade. Broil the chops for 8 to 9 minutes per side for medium-well, or to desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, place the reserved marinade in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to low; keep warm.
- Place the chops on a serving platter and top with the warm sauce. Serve immediately.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.