Score a home run with our fun-looking and yummy Baseball Brownies recipe that's sure to be a hit in the seventh inning stretch.
Baking Time: 45 min
- 1 (19.8-ounce) package brownie mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 1 (16-ounce) container vanilla frosting
- 1/4 teaspoon green food color
- 2 sticks black licorice, each cut in half
- 4 caramels
- Assorted plastic baseball players and pennants, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350*F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with nonstick
- Pour brownie batter into baking dish and bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Allow to cool 15 minutes then, using a knife, carefully loosen sides from dish and invert onto a serving dish to cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, combine frosting and food color; mix well. Frost top and sides of cooled brownies.
- Place licorice sticks on top, forming a baseball diamond. Place 1
caramelat each of 3 diamond points, creating bases. Cut remaining caramel in half diagonally and place half of it at the remaining point to represent home base. Add players and pennants to field as desired. Serve, or cover loosely until ready to serve.
If you like these Baseball Brownies, you'll love our Baseball Mitts, too!
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.