Fondue is back! And who says fondue has to be cheese or chocolate? This party-pleasing Pizza Fondue is an inside-out version of pizza that has everyone dipping crusty bread into a yummy sauce of pizza toppings.
Cooking Time: 4 min
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 loaf Italian bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- In a medium skillet, brown the ground beef over medium-high heat for 4 to 6 minutes, until crumbled and no pink remains.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the spaghetti sauce, mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses, and oregano over medium-high heat, stirring until the cheeses are melted.
- Add the crumbled ground beef and cook until heated through. Pour into a fondue pot and serve with the bread cubes for dipping.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2015, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.