Bet you won’t be able to stop reaching for our melt-in-your-mouth novel Potato Chip Cookies. These slightly sweet, slightly salty butter cookies make for the perfect marriage of two favorites.
Cooking Time: 20 min
- 2 cups (4 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely crushed potato chips
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar. Slowly add flour and vanilla until well blended. Stir in potato
chips; mix well.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets. Using a fork, flatten each cookie.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes, or until light golden around edges. Let stand 5 minutes then remove to a wire
rackto cool completely.
Makes about 4 dozen cookies.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2015, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.