Blackburn & Green: Which Court Should I File My Claim? Part 1

By Ngozi Rogers

April 5, 2013 Updated Apr 5, 2013 at 3:45 PM EDT

Topic: Which Court Should I File My Claim? with Blackburn & Green Law Office.

Air Date: 04/03/13. 7:30 p.m. WPTA

Due to our population size, Allen County has several court systems: Superior, Circuit and Small Claims court. In which court should you file your personal injury or wrongful death claim? Join attorney Tom Blackburn with Blackburn and Green as he explains the different court systems, which claims are filed in each and answers other questions from viewers.

What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.

© Copyright 2016, A Quincy Media broadcasting station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.