Date(s) & Time(s)::
October 12, 2013 at 10:00 AM until 8:00 PM
October 13, 2013 at 10:00 AM until 5:00 PM
Location: Allen County War Memorial Coliseum
Saturday Oct. 12th 10am-8pm & Sunday Oct. 13th 10am-5pm
* 5K Zombie Run - Sat. at Johnny Appleseed Park Kids race (1 mile) starts 9:30am Adults race (5K) starts at 10am
* CrossFit Competition – both days
* Olympic Weightlifting - Sunday
* Midwest High School Hard Body Physique Competition – Sat.
* Judo Demos – Sat.
* Karate Demos - Sunday
* USA Powerlifting Meet - Saturday
* USAA Arm Wrestling Competition - Saturday
Other sports: Zumba, Pilates, Yoga, Gymnastics, Flirty Girl Fitness, Dance, Swim Spa Demos
* Bob Mutton Kids Fitness Zone – 80 ft obstacle course
* Inflatable wrecking ball (The kids events are free to kids age 13 & under)
Other: Healthy Cooking Demo – both days
For more info: www.FortWayneHealthExpo.com Total Concepts (260)625-4047 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Admission: Adults: $10/day – 2day pass $15 – Kids age 13 & under free High School & College Students (with ID) get $2 off a single day admission
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2016, A Quincy Media broadcasting station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.