Date(s) & Time(s)::
June 14, 2013 at 6:30 PM until 9:30 PM
Location: 800 Block of Calhoun Street
The Annual YLNI Block Party will take place from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. on Friday, June 14, in the 800 block of Calhoun Street in downtown Fort Wayne, between Wayne and Berry streets.
Admission costs $3 for YLNI members and $5 for non-members at the door. Sponsors for the event, open to attendees age 21 or older, include Vera Bradley, Hotel Fitness Championship, 816 Pint & Slice, Dash-In, and Whispering Creek Golf Club.
The Block Party will include the following features:
• Food and beverages available for purchase at Dash-In and Pint & Slice
• Beer tasting provided by Pint & Slice
• Local Band – “Unlikey Alibi” will perform beginning at 8 p.m.
• Door prizes
• Cornhole tournament with prize for winning team
– 2 players per team
– $15.00 per team – Email firstname.lastname@example.org to pre-register; space is limited.
– Tournament will begin at 7:00, p.m. All teams must register and pay admission fee prior to starting the tournament.
– Check in next to the Membership table when you arrive.
The Annual YLNI Block Party is one of many events presented by YLNI, a group of young professionals whose aim is to engage the community head-on and make a positive impact on the places in which they live and work. The mission of the 1,000-plus person network is to attract, develop and retain emerging leaders through community, professional and social engagement.
"Our Block Party has become quite the popular social event of the summer, and we are excited to continue the special tradition," said Justin Clupper, vice president of social programming for YLNI. "From food, to games, to networking opportunities, there will be a little something for everybody, so we encourage the community to get involved.”
To learn more about the upcoming YLNI Block Party, visit http://ylni.org/events/blockparty
To learn more about YLNI and how you can become a member, visit. http://ylni.org/joinus/become-a-member/
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "QUESTION OF THE DAY” comment.
© Copyright 2016, A Quincy Media broadcasting station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.